Do you own an auto body shop, a repair garage, or specialize in servicing a particular make of vehicle? Often times, it can be a challenge to find the car or truck parts you need at a reasonable price. If you are not already taking advantage of recycled auto parts, you could be spending far more than you need to on replacement parts.
There Are Many Benefits for You, the Business Owner
When people hear the word “recycled,” they may become nervous about the quality of the part, but the truth is that many parts of a vehicle (such as the fenders, bumpers and wheels) may be in great condition with little to no wear. A vehicle damaged in a rear-end collision may still have a perfectly usable hood, headlights, and other parts.
More complicated replacement parts, such as engines, go through significant maintenance and testing before ever being sold by an auto parts recycler to ensure optimal performance. Keep in mind that an auto parts recyclers’ reputation depends on the reliability of the parts they sell, which is why ensuring a high level of quality is incredibly important to the industry.
Best of all these parts can often be found for up to 50% less than a new OEM part from the factory.
You’re Doing More Than Just Helping Your Bottom Line and Saving Your Customers Money
- It’s estimated that recycled auto parts collectively save 85 million barrels of oil every year that would have been used to manufacture new parts
- Studies have shown that the amount of steel from recycled vehicles is equivalent to what it would take to manufacture 13 million new cars, trucks and SUVs
- In the United States, roughly a third of all metal recycled is from auto recyclers such as Bessler Auto Parts
- Roughly 11 million vehicles go through auto recyclers every year, significantly reducing the number that would otherwise end up in landfills
- The rare part you need may not be readily available from a local dealer, but a local auto recycler may have just the thing in stock
If you want to start saving more money by utilizing quality, reliable recycled auto parts in your auto shop, get in touch with Bessler Auto Parts. We call them premium recycled auto parts because these really are the best of the best, and we’re committed to being the reliable partner local auto shops in Ohio and Kentucky can rely on for getting quality parts promptly and for a great price. We encourage you to visit our site to learn more, or contact one of our four convenient locations!