At Bessler Auto Parts we can tailor our warranty to your needs! All warranties are carried in house. No dealing with a warranty company. And all our warranties are unlimited miles.
All body parts have a lifetime replacement warranty for corrosion, and all mechanical and electrical parts have a 90-day parts-only warranty.
We offer multiple options, including a 90-day parts and labor, three-year parts and labor and lifetime parts and labor warranties. We also offer extended part warranties with no labor.
Bessler Auto Parts Limited Warranty Terms
Your recycled part shall be covered by this limited warranty, unless specifically excluded in writing at the time of sale.
This warranty applies to original purchaser of the part for 90 days or longer, if an extended warranty is purchased. Extended warranty is available as an additional purchase. Sheet metal has a limited one-year warranty for corrosion. U-Pull parts are guaranteed for 30 days exchange only and no labor, or extended warranty is available.
If any defect is discovered during the warranty period, Bessler Auto Parts must be notified immediately. Any repairs or work performed must be authorized before work is started. Any repair (including but not limited to removing the part) that is initiated without authorization will void the warranty. Transportation expenses on parts that are being returned are excluded from the warranty. Bessler Auto Parts reserves the rights to repair, replace or refund the purchase price of any part at their discretion.
Any improper use or abuse, including but not limited to racing, pulling, overheating or low oil in engines or transmissions, neglect, careless handling or damage resulting from improper installation, modification or repair will void this warranty. Existing problems with the vehicle that will cause damage to the recycled part will also void the warranty.
Labor cost for removing and replacing the part or transferring parts from the original part to the replacement part is excluded from this warranty unless a labor warranty is purchased at the time of sale. Labor warranty payout is ONE TIME only. An additional labor warranty can be purchased at the time of part replacement.
The warranty period on any part starts at the time of sale, not upon installation. The liability and obligation of Bessler Auto Parts under this warranty shall not include any inconvenience, transportation, towing, downtime, direct, indirect or consequential damage or delay resulting from any defect. This warranty is in lieu of any warranty expressed or implied. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and any cause of action must be filed in Campbell County Kentucky.
Engine Warranty Requirements:
- Replace timing belt, all external seals including but not limited to crank seals, cam seals, pan gasket, intake gaskets and valve cover gaskets.
- Transfer all accessories from the original engine to the recycled engine.
- Install new water pump.
- Clean out intake and look into the intake and exhaust ports for any loose nuts or bolts etc. (debris can end up inside of the cylinder, causing damage. It is the sole responsibility of the installer. Debris can get caught inside the intake from a failed engine, causing subsequent failure of the replacement.)
- Check cooling system for leaks and install a new thermostat.
- Antifreeze should be a 50/50 mix.
- Oil and filter must be replaced prior to start up and every 3,000 miles or as required by manufacturer.
Engines are guaranteed not to knock, smoke excessively or use excessive oil (check manufacturer’s specification for allowed oil consumption). Cylinder block, head, pistons, crank valves and other internal lubricated parts are covered under this warranty.
Parts not covered are intake manifold, exhaust manifold, water pump, injectors, hoses, brackets, wiring harnesses, etc.
Transmission Warranty Requirements:
- Replace all external seals, gaskets and filters.
- Flush cooling system per manufacturer requirement
- TSB and or replace cooler if called for by manufacturer or you are unable to flush correctly.
- Fill transmission with fluid recommended by the manufacturer.
This recycled OEM part was provided by a professional automotive recycler that participates in the ARA Gold Seal Certified Automotive Recyclers program, and therefore agrees to abide by the program’s code of ethics. If you feel that this company has failed to deliver our promise or you are not satisfied with your product, please call the Automotive Recyclers Association hotline with your concerns at 888-385-1005.
Guidelines and Rules
- $25.00 charge on returned checks
- Labor rate paid out is $55.00 per hour for shops and $40.00 per hour retail
- Labor hours set using Motor’s Labor Guide Manual
- Maximum labor payout is $1,500.00
- No refunds after 30 days
- No refunds on warranty premiums
- No refunds on deposits
- No returns on cuts
- 25% restock charge on all returns
- Vehicles left on premises for more than seven days will be charged $15.00 per day storage
- Deposits on parts and vehicles will be forfeited after 15 days
For other warranty details and prices, contact one of our knowledgeable salespeople.